Felicx Director and Co-Founder
Suzi Cowcher is a respected leader of aged, home care, health, disability and social services organisations with more than 30 years’ experience.
This experience has built Suzi’s expert knowledge of aged care, disability, social services, health services, clinical governance, corporate governance, operations management, corporate transformation and innovative care delivery.
It is through this deep understanding of the human services and health sectors that Suzi recognised the importance of Care Providers really knowing how Care Customers feel about the services they receive and how critical it is for this information to be translated into useful insights, practical action and an amazing customer experience. Hence felicx was born!
• Deep sector knowledge – aged care, home care, disability, health, social services
• Know how – strategy, operations management, clinical and care, governance, people management, performance monitoring
• Innovation – breaking through traditional ways of thinking to design better experiences and better organisations
• Balanced viewpoint – recognises corporate success is based on customers having their needs met … balanced with considering staff and corporate needs
• Diploma of Nursing RN
• Registered Nurse (AHPRA)
• Master of Business Administration (with distinction) – UWA
• Graduate AICD
• Fellow Leadership WA